Discussion topic

Hi. Just yesterday, I realized that members can’t post in the discussion category even with a community sage’s approval. I think that members should be given the ability to discuss as there are a lot of topics that I have, but can only go in discussion. That’s all. Thank you for reading and if anyone disagrees, please leave a reply.

2 Likes

You will need to wait until you are regular+ to post new topics in the discussion category but you can still reply to any topic there.

Members can no longer request to make new topics in discussion because, according to the post below, about 80% of the requests were instantly denied for being nonsense or in the wrong category and to mainly reduce the workload on the post approval team. Remember the post approval team and the community sages are made up of volunteers so they don’t want huge workloads.

Most development related topics can be posted in the #help-and-feedback categories if all you are doing is asking questions or wanting feedback on something. You could use the #help-and-feedback:game-design-support category to post the topics you were going to post in the discussion category, providing they fit with the category guidelines, because this category is used to ask anything about game design on the Roblox platform.

P.S: Please search before you post because there has been a few topics asking about this recently.

4 Likes

@waterrunner is right. The Post Approval Team has already a big amount of topics that are needed to be reviewed. In discussion category people who have Member’s rank talk nonsense in that category and most of them are getting denied. In this case they made it Regular+ category.

1 Like

I know that only regulars can post because I pmed a community sage but thank you anyway.

1 Like