Display Amount of VIP Servers on Dev Stats

I’m not gonna follow the standard format since it doesn’t really conform to this suggestion. It’s not exactly “too hard” to see the amount of VIP servers your game has, since you just navigate to the Access page of the place configuration page. This is more of a quality-of-life thing. Simple enough, this thing

should also be shown on the Developer Stats page. It’d be quicker to access and hopefully look better than just a sort of footnote on the config page.
Obviously I’m quite bad at concept images when I’m not using Inspect Element, but here’s a basic demo of what I imagine it to look like.

Something like a little counter/box to show the amount of active servers and subscriptions. It’d be nice to have a spot to see this number where all the other statistics for your game are. I find the current spot to be a bit odd, as it’s convenient when changing the price but I feel isn’t exactly in the right spot. It’d make much more sense to be on the developer stats page.

36 Likes

It makes your game revenue, it’s a stat, I agree it belongs in Developer Stats

6 Likes

This has been suggested before

Those didn’t get much traction, here’s hoping this one does

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

It would be really cool to be able to see the amount of people playing in VIP servers at any given time too!

2 Likes