Display daily login streak!

Currently, the only way of seeing your daily login streak is through badges, once you’ve hit a milestone like a 100 day streak.

It would be cool to be able to see your current login streak displayed on your profile and to add a privacy setting regarding others seeing your login streak or not.
The options could look like this:

• Public
  • Friends only
  • People you follow
  • Folllowers
  • Private

I think this would be a neat little feature, as you can show everybody how dedicated you really are and see your progress to get the badges!

7 Likes

I disagree, as this isn’t a forum where logging in every day will get you an reward like how you were rewarded with Tix when you log in every day on roblox until april 2016. and that would be useless unless you want to flex your daily login streak to your friends who wouldn’t care. It’s better to provide features to an actual problem than a feature you want it to be added for “a neat little feature”

4 Likes

There are the badges for logging in for 10?, 100 and 365 days consecutively. I’m currently trying to get the badge for 365 days, but I cannot see how far I am at (or if I missed a day somehow)

3 Likes

The addition of a visible streak would have to be something done by Discourse, not Roblox. There have been several feature requests for it on the discourse forum, however they never ended up adding them.

You kinda just have to keep on using the devforum until you get it, although it may take more than 1 year for you to get it.

7 Likes

Yes, but badges won’t give you an reward

1 Like

A badge is a reward itself imo, otherwise I wouldn’t be doing this. Well maybe I would…

But it is to say that it would actually be quite useful, for me at least

So, we aren’t allowed to have some fun anymore?
This forum isn’t a prison where everything has to be serious.
In fact, this addition would benefit the devforum through people actually trying to get these badges, which in turn makes activity on the forum go boom.

if you want to have some fun, then why are memes against the forum rules? and why is the forum supposed to be a professional forum?

In my opinion badges are useless unless you want to flex them to random people

I don’t understand this part

2 Likes

More motivation / goals = more dedication / activity on the forum.

I think the DevForum is self-hosted using Discourse’s software on Roblox servers, so they could add a plugin which achieves that

1 Like

This is a horrendous way of looking at it.

The devforum isn’t a game, you post if you have something worthwhile to contribute or if you genuinely want to add to a conversation, you shouldn’t just post for the sake of posting as that creates low quality clutter, burying threads and replies which could have valuable conversation in it.

If you have no reason to be here other than grinding numbers and badges for your forum profile, then you have no reason to be here.

1 Like