DKN's GUI Animations Module | v1.8

Do you wish to add some life to your GUI? Do ya wish there was a more time-efficient way of doing so?
This module is for you!

:white_check_mark:Toggle menu using Appearance() and Color():white_check_mark:

:clapper:Hover functions with 2 different approaches being Move() Size and Move!:clapper:

:running_man:Easy movement using Move() function:running_man:

There’s also a couple more functions! (Not really needed but I use them sometimes!)
The module is made to also be used by for loops! :smiley:

This module script is a resource for making animations for your GUI easier. I made it for myself for my games that are still WIP! But I released this for public because I want to help people make their games better looking with animations.

Before using the module please make sure to read the tips and the debugs for an idea how to use the script. Also watch the yt tutorial! I’m gonna have a new tutorial out as the current one has some fixes that automates things more so stay tuned for that.

If anyone could give me feedback on new animations I should make or how much it helped, maybe tips and tricks for me, it would be appreciated! I am planning on making more animations for my own needs which I’ll make sure to update in the GitHub link below.

If you’re gonna brag you don’t need it, I don’t need to hear it. I’m just posting my resource for people who are actively need something like this. I hope it helps other people more than it did for me! Happy Developing! :smiley:

-Edit: This will be the final update (1.8) for this module. I can’t think of anything else to add. I hope this module helped some people out.

DKNui GitHub!

YouTube Tutorial is now up!

More In-Depth Tutorial

2 Likes

It would be appreciated to have a better explanation of how to use it on the post. Also, providing any examples along with videos or gifs.

1 Like

Yes! Please add images and somrthing to the documentation

1 Like

Ill just make a video sometime soon! Keep tabs on this post and i’ll post the link when its made! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll post a vid sometime! Ill put a link on the post just keep tabs on it :sunglasses:

1 Like