Do not ban users!

This means that a moderator saw the fairy and decided to give me a ban of one day then? Also I assume it’s the system doing it automatically because of how fast this happens, in a matter of a minute Roblox Studio wasn’t loading in any way and the image had that icon of moderated asset. Noting that thousands of assets are uploaded every 3-4 seconds. (Everytime I upload something even though is one after the other, the ID of the asset is off by thousands)

Unless it does indeed notify moderatos of a possible breaking rules asset and mods are not bothering to check well and just approve what the bot says. I totally have no idea how everything works on Roblox, so I am just guessing, which is what most people can do in Roblox…

1 Like

I build sports arenas on Roblox, I once was doing an overhaul of our concession concourse area and uploaded a photo of a stock image that was clearly a hotdog with ketchup on it. I was banned for three days.

I strongly agree with this feature request.

4 Likes

A straight up goofy ban. Roblox has proven time and time again that the automoderation cannot reliably auto moderate, whether its blatantly inappropriate content that’s been on the platform for years, or innocent content that is not worth a ban whatsoever.

1 Like

i agree , if roblox has detected un-approved decal/image
or audio better delete it without consequences

do the messages you get from roblox when asset fails to pass moderation are considered warns? overtime the way roblox started to message us is through message inbox

1 Like

I was bot banned some time ago for uploading sound assets that was recorded using my voice, with heavy effects and distortion. You could hear what was being said. I appealed it and it was overturned on both assets. But yes, I agree with the OP. Don’t ban someone uploading if the bot moderates it. The banning should be done by a human.

true because AI is not too clever it doing mistakes that cost one player account

People reach out to roblox telling them to delete a copyrighted asset, and instead roblox decides to delete their entire account. It’s genuinely ridiculous that stuff like this occurs, is a delete button so hard to implement?

3 Likes

I completely agree with this post, every time I upload an asset I have a worry that I might get warned or banned for it because a random AI thinks something’s inappropriate when it isn’t. Even if Roblox doesn’t want to do this, just improve your moderation like you said you would in RDC 2023.

1 Like