[UGC Portfolio] Dockery | 3D Artist

Banner3

AboutMe

• Hey there! I’m Dockery, a game developer proficient in 3D modeling and texturing. I have a great sense of optimization and an exceptional understanding of topology. I developed my skills fast and dedicated my time and effort into producing high quality models. I’m extremely well rounded and can do a variety of styles, from low poly, to high poly, to stylized; whatever it is, I adapt. When able, I utilize a texturing workflow in addition, to a high poly to low poly workflow to ensure that my models are optimized for games. Upon accepting a commission, I develop an interest in it and make sure that I deliver what is wanted and more!

Software:

• Blender
  • Substance Painter
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • ZBrush

Showcase

3D Outfits

3D Models

UGC Concepts

In collaboration with Copuni, my Cyber cat mask is available on the catalog in black!
Cybercat Mask - Roblox

Behind the Scenes

Space Cowboy Creative Process: Space Cowboy || Creative Process - YouTube

Availability

• I am available 3 hours on weekdays and 5+ on weekends. My timezone is (EST) Eastern Standard Time.

Payment

• Payment is negotiable and subjective to the commission at hand as various factors influence what I charge.

• I take both robux and USD

Contact

• I’m most regularly on discord though I often check the DevForum and Twitter

10 Likes

One of the best modelers I’ve ever had the pleasure to know. Dockery is an all-around amazing guy and I highly recommend commissioning him. :pray:

1 Like

Over the few years that I’ve tried to further my tuition for 3D Art in general, I’m definitely going to vouch here and say, Dockery is one of the few 3D Artist that I’ve seen improve their craft in a very short amount of time, very high quality complex textured assets, when in trust with Dock, nothing can go wrong! :smiley:

4 Likes