Does anyone have any game Ideas?

Hello, I’ve recently run out of game ideas, and can’t think of any more. Please help me by listing some original game ideas. The size of the game doesn’t really matter, I just want to make something. Please do not give me any ideas that you plan to use. I’m also reposting this because my original post was flagged. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have thousands of ideas what kind of games do you like?

Anything, really. I’m just bored. I feel like making something.

Make an ability evolution game. Players could start out with a random ability such as a fireball and as they get more kills/exp the players could control set skill better. Using the fireball it could evolve into being chargeable > from there they could slam the fireball into the ground to create a little eruption skill > evolve it more the player could make the fireball bounceable > evolve it more they could shoot themselves with it to form a fire cloak. Like you could make it so players really feel they have complete control over one ability.

If you don’t like that here’s other options > Cinematic battles > this was a game Iv wanted to make forever, but gave up on. Basically its an anime fighting game, but it plays out like a movie and players fight with quick time events. Essentially both players would be presented with 3 options an evasive, defensive, and aggressive. Its almost like a game of rock paper scissors, but with anime abilities. Obviously something like this would require a ton of cframe and a lot of logic keeping track of players along with accounting for latency.

Lets see then you could make a jojo game, but the stands are different anime characters

You could make a beam struggle game > I made this like 3-4 months ago just to make it. Its pretty fun and if an entire game was made for it id play it. If you’ve never made beam struggles/clashing before it took me like 4 days to perfect my system.

Devil fruit game, but all the fruit powers are useless. coughing fruit > this causes you to cough annoying players around you :smiley:

I haven’t seen any recent tron games, so maybe a tron bike racing type game would be cool.

If youve ever played final fantasy 10 they have like a mini game called blitz ball > you could try to make that. or just a turn based game in general, theres not a lot of them on roblox.

If you’re wanting a short term project > just make some battle game with swords where when you get a kill your sword gets like 1.5% longer.

What genre do you like? What mechanic do you found interesting in other games?
For example let’s say you like FPS games but you need something more but you like something you got inspired by like being able to go through portals in the portal game. So you could create a game where you shoot players while create portals to aim at them.

An idea for you:
An FPS game where you can shoot a player directly but instead only shoot bullets that got reflected. For example, I can’t shoot at the player but I could shoot at a wall and it will bounces off the wall to hit the player.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you had the change to brainstorm ideas first before asking for suggestions or research throughout the forum. Think about the genre you will play and enjoy e.g. adventure, fps, action, ect. Look for inspiration and create something that hasn’t been brought on the platform or if it’s just for fun there are threads that go in depth about this.

Find things to your liking, something that would spark an interest in it could be something simple and fun however it’s all up to you. I do encourage you to first brainstorm some original ideas and place them down on a piece of paper; Refer to source.

1 Like