Does error 502 appear often?

Yesterday error 502 aka (Bad gateway) error appeared with me In the DevForum… It Is not my first time tho, It appeared like 3 times already… So what do you think?

That’s because the website was undergoing maintenance.

1 Like

I’ve been having it too. I have also experienced another thing that is very similar. 504 time-out. It literally does not let you in the website for like a half hour. Though back to error 502. I suppose it does happen often, but as @Abd_Dev has said, it happens often as the website is under maintenance a lot.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, it means the website is experiencing technical difficulties. It happens pretty often. Also, the incident yesterday was a sort of outage problem if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Please be aware that a maintenance time was schedule for now:

Chances are the engineers aren’t finished if its still happening.

In regards to general occurences, they do happen occasionally especially when Roblox’s servers are extremely busy or if Roblox is doing something large. As of recently, its been happening a lot more due to Roblox being more showy with its streaming in Roblox and also large scale games [suspiciously] (we all know what game I’m on about)] hitting extremely high peaks.

2 Likes

Oh yes, @InceptionTime already made a thread for this: The Developer Forum is undergoing maintenance

1 Like

To know more information’s about the DevForum updates and issues, join the DevForum Discord Server.
Link will be located at the DevForum Roblox Group.

1 Like