Does Roblox > Trello Still Work?

Recently I’ve been having to use Discord to carry information outside of my Roblox game server. This is very inefficient whenever you want to log things as of an Application Center, Command Log, and many other things. I’ve followed this trello tutorial on how to add cards, etc, and It simply doesnt work. I’ve been trying on and off every few months, but I cannot get it working. Thanks!

Edit: I’ve followed everything in the tutorial, including enabling HTTP, and I cannot find any YouTube tutorials on this subject. (That are working)

5 Likes

Hey there, I’d recommend moving this post to #development-support:design-support as it’s more appropriate for this kind of post.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Scripting Support seems fine for my reasoning I believe, I’m more so trying to see how to work/script it to get it to y’know… work. :slight_smile: Thanks though!

1 Like

I’ve found out how to do it, thanks everyone who viewed. :slight_smile: (If you want to know how, I HIGHLY recommend this topic! Be sure to read all of it including the Documentation!)

2 Likes

Yes, roblox to trello does still work but you need to use more up to date methods of doing it. I’m not completely sure myself but a group I work for uses a trello application system and it works just fine.

Regarding discord I believe there’s a thing against ToS on discords side that can get your account terminated. I may be wrong about this but it’s what I got told and why I dont use discord app systems as well as other groups, so its another reason to quickly change from it.

I know the risks of developing Roblox > Discord, we currently use a proxy to send applications. The one main requirement is to not go over the rate limit or your Discord account could get terminated, and I forgot to mark my answer as a solution. Thanks for your valued reply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit late, but Discord themselves have said they blocked Roblox requests directly due to the load they were receiving, but would highly recommend users to find a workaround. Not really much of a risk, just don’t overload it :slight_smile:

1 Like