Does this means virus in my game?

This thing is only appearing when someone that is NOT THE OWNER plays the game.
When i log in my game through my own account this warnings doesnt appear.
What is it? Im afraid it is preventing some other script to run too.

2 Likes

In the Game Settings, go to the Security section and check the AllowThirdPartySales Option.

2 Likes

??? so the hacker become able to sell his assets?

1 Like

Do not do this unless you are certain that these purchase prompts are your doing. If you didn’t use PromptProductPurchase in your game, it’s probably a virus.

Use Control-Shift-F in studio to search for PromptProductPurchase, and see if you find anything suspicious that is not created by you. If you don’t find anything, you should also search for “require” to make sure scetchy modules are not being imported.

2 Likes

You should probably search through your game for scripts that are prompting this and delete them.
as @ExcessEnergy mentioned.

1 Like

i’ve printed out and deleted all the ones i have found already

2 Likes

You mean in studio or ingame? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Based on the errors, it’s probably caused by free models in your game. Be careful when you use them. As the people above said, delete the scripts at the source of the sale attempts.

1 Like

You need to do this inside of studio to search through the Scripts of your game.

If none of the previously mentioned methods work, follow the tutorial that @Crazycat4360 commented. That guarantees that you will end up removing the problem.

3 Likes

Studio obviously :slight_smile: [30 chars]

1 Like

Try following the methods I go over in this guide to locate and remove all third party assets from your place:

It’s long, but it works :wink:

3 Likes

PromptProductPurchase finds nothing
require finds lots of things in Chat and StarterPlayer, but nothing wrong in workspace

e.e

1 Like

In this case, run through the steps in Crazycat4360’s tutorial. One of the methods should solve your issue.

2 Likes

Thank you guys.
Looks like the problem is solved.
I’ve found out that my game was getting full of "debounce"s, "fix"s and "welding"s scripts everytime I loaded a place. It only stopped when I deleted the plugin’s folder (the real one) in my pc. There were some with no buttons or display in studio bar. But I will wait more to see if some other crazy scripts appears or the purchase warning come back.
Also, everytime I played the I used to see a blue warning asking me to turn HTTP requests on if they were disabled. It stopped too.

I will never use free models or unknown author plugin again ;-;

2 Likes