Don't pick the wrong line!

Welcome to this Roulette-style game! How it works is you have to pick the correct line, or else you fall and get kicked. I would like some constructive feedback on my first game.

3 Likes

Played the game and felt incredibly…underwhelmed. Aren’t there already plenty of copies of the concept of this game, where you just check whether a path is Collidable, plus this hardly looks like it has much scripting involved, beside the Kick script.

If you want to stick to the main idea of making players choose a line, you can perhaps revamp the game such that it has a Minigame sort of system. Players would be met with a series of questions, which they will be given a time to respectively go on the line that represents the answer that they will choose.

If the Player gets the question wrong, the platform will play a disappearing animation and make the Player fall and be eliminated. The round would continue until a number of questions have already been answered, and Players who make it to the end gets a Win stat and some in-game credits.

1 Like

Ok, but how would I go about that? I am very rusty on developing, that was my first game. So what would it look like?

1 Like

There’s a lot to go over in just 1 reply. I recommend you to read this topic. There are a lot of resources around the DevForum, so do search up on them to help you!

1 Like