Double doors of abandoned hospitals. Rate x/10

Double doors of abandoned hospitals. Rate x/10 :slightly_smiling_face:

PNG

13 Likes

I would rate it 6/10 as the doors look new and you could add some texture as it could use something to signify it is abandoned.

2 Likes

I would personally give it about an 8, I like what you did with the texture on the side of the door, definitely gives the mood that it hasn’t been cleaned and that it is abandoned.

2 Likes

thanks for review. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is extremely detailed and professional. I say 9. The only thing that you can do to make it ten to to add realistic shading and to make the door handles more “smooth”.

2 Likes

You are right, thanks for review.

3 Likes

Probably a 9, I would make the doors slightly more dirty. Great job, and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I give it a 9/10, it looks really good and very well built, the handles are too bright though, you should change the color of the handles to a color that matches the door

3 Likes

On the other hand, with the blackened windows, there is a sense of dread of the unknown.

3 Likes

Looks well & professionally made! I especially like the small details, like the mould/dirt on the side of the doors, & the overall textures!

Definitely deserves at least a 9/10!
Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

The handles look a tad bit too narrow and the windows seem a bit odd as they’re off-centre. Also, the metal protecting the doors at the bottom from scuffs from shoes could be made a bit shorter and moved down slightly.

Overall, I’d say it’s about a 7.5/10.

3 Likes

The doors look too clean to be abandoned, like the bar to open the door is clean, no rust, etc.
The windows are perfectly fine, and in all honesty the majority of the door just had a feeling that it could be abandoned or it could be in an actual build.

It’s hard to judge it properly without it being in place.
I’d say 6/10.

2 Likes

Your (Abandoned Double Doors) is very detailed i can see it really has a nice style to it. Overall if you look at the real life abandoned hospital called “Hayswood Hospital” you would see, it holds different kind of details including broken windows little rust added! To the door and broken pieces inside the whole hospital. So i would try including some of those details if you, plan on going for that kind of style i would just recommend you add some textures. To them like some old dirty textures i know it would make your doors more, abandoned to look like no one has been to that.

Hospital in a very long time so you want to try including the final, details so it could look more better and improved bu if your not going for that kind of. Style try adding some dirty texture implemented to the door just to give it a more, better addition to the place but i would, personally add some dirty old texture on the doors to give that! Abandoned feel to it and you could try adding some rust on the doors or dirt on it those are just some, of my suggestions i would recommend, you do only if your currently going for that old kind of style i would. Just try adding a few addition to the place overall you have done a really good job. On your creation nicely done!!

2 Likes

Door look so good for old hospitals. Also Door handle look different than other parts, try to add some textures!

2 Likes

They look like psychiatric hospital I will give a 10 I love it! it’s like
padded cameras

1 Like