BaccDraco | Very Reputable & Professional UI & GFX Artist | 24H Delivery |

Welcome! I’m BaccDraco but call me Draco for short.
I’m a game developer with insight into all aspects of game design but I heavily specialize in graphic design, mainly UI/UX but have done my fair share of GFX, Logos, textures etc.

I’ve contributed to numerous projects community projects and have worked and am actively working on new and upcoming projects at MELON such as the KSI event, Bakugan Launch Party, NFL QB Simulator, Zara Larsson Launch Party, ER:LC etc.

ONLY INTERESTED IN:
Renowned projects / studios / devs
Contract work / Full time employment at established companies / teams

If you have an offer that doesn’t fit either of the articles above but still believe it might
be of interest to me feel free to contact me!

For the quickest reply I recommend contacting me trough Discord: baccdraco
Alternatives are sending me a message on the DevForum or Talent Hub.
Twitter: @BaccDraco

Below are some of the more recent projects I’ve worked on, more coming soon!

Sneak Peeks Personal Project Releasing in December
  • This is a tiny part of the full UI that will be in my own game that I’m releasing in August
  • To see the UI that has been added check the game out or linked videos, can’t show a lot of the UI yet as it hasn’t been added

ER:LC ( Emergency Response: Liberty County)

NFL Quarterback Simulator

KSI Virtual Concert

Project Disaster

Clarks' CICAVERSE

George Ezra Experience

CTR: Guachaton w/ Denzel Curry

Animal Island

Chipotle Burrito Builder

Roblox Talent Show 2.0

Zara Larsson Concert

TechQuest by Computer History Museum

Luobu x QQ Concert

JDRF: Charity Walk Simulator

JDRF: One Walk UK

Survival Zombies

Bakugan Battle Leauge

Bakugan Live Event

Samurai Legends

USNC

Glace

Fashionista

UI Scripting
Accessory Shop UI

In-Game Shop UI

Emote Bar UI

Inventory UI

Global Leaderboard UI (Surface UI)

Global Countdown Timer (Same across all servers)

Settings UI example (on/off)

NPC speech prompt UI

GFX | Thumbnails, Logos, Game Icons etc.

DISCONTINUED SERVICES:

Logos

Drawings

One Time Commission / Contract Work:
Shoot me a message to discuss pricing, everything is negotiable but please keep in mind I won’t work for next to nothing and it depends on how busy with projects I am at the time of your proposal.
Payment options: Robux, PayPal, Revolut or Cryptocurrency of your choice.
The payment includes the requested UI, multiple revisions and minor changes if needed.
Additional bigger changes or additions to the UI can be done for a fee.

Long Term / Full Time Work:
Please contact me with the details of your offer and we can discuss it.
Payment options: Robux, PayPal, Revolut, Cryptocurrency of your choice or revenue percentage.

:warning:24H Delivery - Yes this is possible and it applies on both full game UI’s and GFX.
The 24h delivery fee is discussed before starting the project and it depends on the amount of
work that needs to be done. It is usually a % of the price I’d charge for the task.

Caspyrr

Wanted to leave a review for Draco. One of the best GFX artists I’ve worked with for numerous reasons.

When ordering from Draco you can expect:

• A pleasurable work environment.
  • Perfect communication.
  • Amazing time management.
  • Quality work.
  • Someone who listens to your vision.
  • More than willing to comply with revisions.
  • Constant updates.
  • Amazing prices.

Above you can see I purchased the USMC Military looking GFX from him as well as a gamepass UI shop, and he was able to get them to me in a more than timely manner with constant updates.

Get him in your contacts before he gets flooded.

ASimply

Did the order in 24 hours which is insane. Very flexible as well.

FPSVision

@BaccDraco did great work with my uis on my game! Fast and quality work!
RS_Ferd

Great delivery time! Paid upfront and got my entire order done within a span of 5-10 hours! Would definitely vouch for.
TimesIllusion

Highly professional communication, quick work, and high quality. Draco was pleasant to work with and delivered quickly at a fair price, would definitely recommend him.

williamyoungan

Great experience with him, might seem a bit pricey at first glance but I can guarantee the finale product will be worth it! He made a logo based off the references I’ve provided him and it was truly beautiful and amazing, The quality of it was beyond my expectations and I highly recommend him.

Discord: baccdraco
Twitter: @BaccDraco
DevForum: @BaccDraco
I highly recommend contacting me trough discord as I’m the most active on there.

53 Likes

Do you have any examples of thumbnails? I see no examples in the portfolio.

1 Like

I do not but I can create them, I have a lot of experience outside of roblox so I don’t have that much examples that I made for Roblox. Most of the stuff in my portfolio are designs I made for games made in Unity or designs for companies, individuals etc.

3 Likes

Updated the other services tab!

1 Like

@BaccDraco did great work with my uis on my game! Fast and quality work!

1 Like

Looking forward to work with you again!

Added GFX to the showcase section!

I know you said prices vary but I’m on a strict budget so a price example is helpful. About how much would you say would something similar to your drawing and icon examples be?

1 Like

Add me on discord and we can talk it trough :slight_smile: Draco#9520

Can you message me on the forum instead?

1 Like

Wanted to leave a review for Draco. One of the best GFX artists I’ve worked with for numerous reasons.

When ordering from Draco you can expect:

• A pleasurable work environment.
  • Perfect communication.
  • Amazing time management.
  • Quality work.
  • Someone who listens to your vision.
  • More than willing to comply with revisions.
  • Constant updates.
  • Amazing prices.

Above you can see I purchased the USMC Military looking GFX from him as well as a gamepass UI shop, and he was able to get them to me in a more than timely manner with constant updates.

Get him in your contacts before he gets flooded.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch for this amazing review! :slight_smile:

Definitely recommend using them! Amazing UI, amazing service, amazing prices, you’d be a fool not to >:O

but fr, definitely recommend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added a google form as another form of contact!

Honestly I find that you have exaggerated quite a bit with the prices:

At 5-10k logos like that are crazy as they take very little time to make.

For the thumbnails and icons the price is also exaggerated looking at the fact that retouching with photoshop (or other programs) you see very little and the quality is not what would convince a customer to spend 3,5-15k.

The ui, even if the price is for full set does not look very attractive for this price, try to lower the prices of all things or try to increase the quality but still remain in an affordable price range for the type of quality you offer.

No intent of offense or anything like that, it’s just advice, ty :smiley:.

1 Like

I know although I still do get commissions within these prices, I also deliver very fast, in 90% of the cases I deliver within 24 hours. I’ll see how it goes with these prices and will adapt accordingly. I can see why gfx or logo’s could go cheaper but ui’s deserve the amount that I sell them for as the delivery is fast and they are high quality, especially considering there are ui designers charging twice as much and the biggest difference between me and them is that they have the reputation in this community that I’m still trying to build. The examples above are not the highest level that I can do, it’s just what my clients wanted and I’ve never had an unhappy client yet.

So I don’t think that it’s fair from you to leave a review like this before you’ve worked with me even though you are allowed to as it’s a free country. Just saying that the only review that has some negative sides to it are from a person that hasn’t worked with me.

2 Likes

Updated Commission Sheets | [Price change]

Haha. I like that fries thing. Very cute. Haven’t seen that before!

1 Like

Haha, yup got the idea and am super happy with how it looks :upside_down_face:

thats so hot looks great lol hm i do hate the character limit

1 Like