Drawing for free:3 (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Hi!

My user: Jo1nts

2 Likes

Glad to hear that, I guess hairline will fix it. If you want I can try to make it better:).

3 Likes

Thanks and sure. You already donating me good amount of experience with it, nothing more needed:)

2 Likes

Sorry, noo plushie for you. Heh. But if you really want it, let me know:) Hat and horns turned out way better than I expected.

4 Likes

And here is yours, hope you like it. Very simple but that mouth got me crazy…:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thank you:3 Here is yours, hope you like it. Had fun making these Chinese letters and actually came out pretty good. Maybe hair would look even better without symmetry, came to this after I finished everything.

3 Likes

wow, this is epic… you have a talent!

2 Likes

Thank you it looks great! Think il use it for one of my badges for my game!

1 Like

And here is yours. Not gonna lie, making hair is my biggest weakness. Anyways hope you like it:)

3 Likes

Thank you so much, well done! You have a great talent!

3 Likes

Hope you like it:)

1 Like

I’m not sure where the time went while drawing your character but these 4 hours flew so fast… just for upper part. Sadly ears would take another 4 hours so I decided to stop, having other people waiting for their drawing and obviously real life. If you don’t like ear piercing then I can remove them(They may feel off ). But I really enjoyed this one, the hat, scarf and chain on horns taught me so much new. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s great your learned new things and I agree with you, I guess my character might take too long and there are other people.

2 Likes

Whose character are you currently working on? :clock1:

You really have talent. It’s really nice of you to do it for free. :happy3:

1 Like

Thank you! Actually just came to say that I’m busy with real life stuff, definitely will finish for all who promised but not sure by what time. Hopefully at least one in day, maybe even two:). Before making post I wasn’t home so had somewhat a lot of free time. Next one will be Mysterious8805, as before coming down from up.

1 Like

Sorry for a long wait, here it is:p

3 Likes

Omg i love this so much lol, like always, great work, should really sell your stuff! Keep it up

4 Likes

Here you go:) Sorry didn’t see before some leftover stuff, had low screen light:c,

2 Likes

Hope you like.

Didn’t have time yesterday so I will get today 2 done, it’s 1/2.

Hope You like it:) Sorry for the wrong hat, Checked your profile on phone and it didn’t show what exactly you wearing.

3 Likes