Dummy Character local animations not replicating

Hello, I’ve the following replication problem. I’ve a player character with another character (cDummy) inside of it. cDummy was created on the server using a vanilla rig (the one you get from the Rig Builder plugin) and Humanoid Description to change their appearance as I see fit. cDummy is owned by the player, it contains a local script Animate that is a copy of the one contained in the player and the two chars are welded together. For some reason, when I run this example with 2 players in studio, the animations don’t replicate from one client to the other. E.g. If I run with player 1, player 1 sees cDummy1 run animation, but player 2 only sees a static cDummy1 moving around.

I’m attaching a repro place for this problem. You only need to run the place with 2 players to see the problem. There is only 1 script to create the Dummy on ServerScriptService. The original Dummy is located on ReplicatedStorage. Any help would be appreciated.
PlayerReplicationLocal.rbxl (41.9 KB)

I was able to find the solution to my problem in another thread: Animation NOT Replicating - #15 by TomsGames