Dynamic Developer Products

Before you read on, I am aware of a large number of requests in #feature-requests for this feature and I’m wondering if there is currently any way to do this.

Currently, I’m looking at using noblox.js to create temporary dev products for the user to buy, then deleting them when they are purchased, but I’m not sure if this is the best way to go about it.

Does anyone know a more efficient way of doing this, preferably removing the middle man being the noblox server?

Thanks in advance.

Well, pretty sure this is possible but you need to interact with code outside of studio. and also what is noblox.js?

I think of 2 ways to do this:

1. Web scraping
  2. Check a post of someone who did this

Number 1 is pretty hard and it probably requires selenium or beautiful soup experience and I do not recommend this. But there is a guy that made it so people can make custom developer products:

Alright, I’ll check that out.

Also, noblox.js is a node.js wrapper that allows you to interact with the roblox API along with doing other things, such as cookie logins. (It’s what that link you sent me uses to change the developer product price)

https://noblox.js.org/

I’ll leave the thread open to see if anyone has any other solutions, but what you’ve sent me looks like the best bet, although again, it requires middleware being the hosted instance.