Edit Dev Product

How would I edit a developer products price from a script?

1 Like

you would have to change it from an external source as you cannot access the roblox API directly. You shouldnt need to change the cost from a script. Why do you need to?

1 Like

If you needed to edit the price of one single developer product, you could probably do so by setting up a proxy of some sort to access the API for updating the price and then using HttpService to access your proxy.

That being said, it would likely be easier for you to just make multiple products with each of the different prices, unless you have a particular use case for needing to change the price of one product.

1 Like

Take a look at this article, I think it has what you are looking for!

1 Like

I looked at that but noble is outdated on it.

1 Like

What robloxs api to edit a dev product?

1 Like

I do not think you can. Besides why do you want to change the price by script instead of manually editing it in the create tab?

I am looking to make an add to cart system, where they can add multiple items to a cart, then it checks what’s in the cart, adds up, and changes the dev product price to the Total.

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t want this but due to how slow the create page is (takes 10 hours to load, yes I’m exaggerating) but if it wasn’t, i’d want a API like that

Then maybe you might want to check what item they want to put in the cart and have a warning saying that the purchase cannot be undone then charge them. It might be trouble some but that is what I can think of so far

Edit: or you can choose to make a product for every different possible amount they can put in the cart. That is if your cart has a limit

You’d need to use something like glitch and noblox.js. Then you can use HTTP:Encode() and PostAsync() to submit a request using HTTP. Then, using the roblox account cookie, log in with an account, and make a devproduct.