Elizwill - Builder & 3D Modeler

About Me

Hey! I’m Elizwill a new member of the RBXdev Community and a long-time member of the Roblox Website. I’m a builder & 3D Modeler who’s helped create maps for many games on the Roblox platform. I’ve been doing it for over 2 and a half years now and hope to be able to do it full time in the future. I’ve created most of my works with Roblox Studio
and Blender.

Anyways, here’s a sample of my work.

Showcase

You can view pre-made models to purchase, examples, and much more by joining my Discord Server

Neon Lights City (Tokyo Inspired)

Tools & Accessories (Meshes)

Availability

I am available on Roblox almost every day, however I am online at odd times, but I will make sure to respond within a day or two. I am especially online on weekends. You can contact me any time and I will get back to you once I am online.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept per asset usually, however occasionally I will allow a different type of payment. My payment methods are Patreon, Paypal, and Roblox (using Robux). My preferred payment methods are Patreon or Paypal.

Contact

You can contact me here on…
DeveloperForum: @Elizwill
Discord: Elizwill Cosmic Anime Infinity#1617
Patreon: Elizwill Cosmic Anime Infinity
Roblox Profile: Elizwill

Thanks for reading and you can contact me anytime!!! :smile:

6 Likes

I don’t really want to sound rude or anything but when you say that you’re selling some services, people would like to see examples. If you want to sell stories here, I’m pretty much sure you could’ve come up with something and write it before waiting for someone to request it or even trying to sell your services as a story writer.

Your high poly looks quite low poly too :thinking:

2 Likes

Edited & Revised

1 Like