EMPIRE Theatre: Finding New Developers

EMPIRE Theatre: Finding New Developers

What is EMPIRE Theatre?

EMPIRE Theatre is the largest theatrical group on ROBLOX. We encourage all of our members to aspire to their talents, whether it’s acting in our daily productions to hosting them, building or styling, serving or protecting, we have a job for you!

The Management Team
EatYaBunny (Kai#6231) - Owner
FedoraLivy (Livy#1960) - President
ForsakenLich (Lichy#9999) - Vice President
Golembyte (space isnt as big as the earth#6969) - Head of Operations
Tyronery (Tyronery#9140) - Head of Operations
czxlau (lau#5315) - Head of Operations

About Developing at EMPIRE Theatre

EMPIRE * Theatre is currently looking for dedicated and committed developer(s) who are talented in building and/or scripting to make a new theatre game for our group. This task would require your time and commitment to the project. There will be payment for this project as well, which is fully negotiable. Please, respond back to this message, or contact EatYaBunny or any Head of Operations, Vice President, or President of EMPIRE * Theatre via Discord if you’re interested.

Payment

Payment is fully negotiable, and payment is guaranteed. Payment will only be received after the product is fully complete and we’re satisfied with it.

Contact Us

You can DM any one of us on Discord (usernames are listed in The Management Team section). When you DM us, send some actual game links of your projects. Use your best projects that you are the most proud of and have all your hard work in. All submissions are not allowed to have any free models/scripts anywhere in the build.

Golembyte
Head of Operations at EMPIRE Theatre

6 Likes

I’ll dm you! Look out for one!

Looking for detail in the builds without having too many parts. We currently have no developers, the old ones were childish and did nothing.

There is no set budget, don’t know why there would be one. Payment is only to you for your work if we are satisfied with it.

I dm’d you. Here’s my portfolio. Builder/Modeler For hire!
I’m exited to start working with you!

I never got anything. I am space isnt as big as the earth#6969.

I Sent a request, sorry i said that in advance as i did not expect the (Your client has disabled messaging)

Weird, my DMs should be on all. I’ll fix it, for now I accepted your request.

Im down to do this, seems like a lot of fun. Add me if you can. ricconbaj#4825

Are you looking for modellers? If yes send me a Friend Request on Discord and message me. My tag is Matchi#5589

From screenshots I’ve seen of the game (which has been down for a couple weeks), it looked fairly well made, and I seriously doubt you reached 92k members with developers that did “nothing”.

I couldn’t find any more information (the group’s discord link is broken and other social accounts seem to have been abandoned for a few months), but from what I can tell the old developers left on bad terms. Could you explain the situation better, and perhaps give some reassurance as to how you’ll prevent this from happening again?

VX was a build by a developer who then went too toxic and was actually a child who used free models. After firing him, we got a new developer who changed a little bit of it (and postponed it a lot). Then that developer was childish when he did nothing during numerous exploit attacks and resulted in VX being taken down by ROBLOX. When we opened the backup game, it all happened again. This developer blamed his own stupidity on us and when we confronted him about it, he banned people and deleted channels in our group Discord. Then our backup game had to be taken down because our old application bot was hacked and messed with the backup game. breathes

We hope to find more mature developers this time, and form a team of them to work together. Hopefully with this we can get things done faster and efficiently, while also having many people collaborate on the same project.

I’m assuming you’re not in need of SFX?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.