[OPEN]EnviedBuilding | Building Portfolio

So I thought I might finally put some of my work out there in hopes to get a team together for making a game or something. I’ve never really done anything professionally, mainly as a hobby. I try to use various styles. My work mostly focuses on buildings, interior, and exterior but I also make any kinda models. I attempted to do high res renders but it gave my computer a stroke so studio will have to do.

About me
I’ve been building as a hobby for maybe a few years? I haven’t kept track but haven’t done anything professionally yet though want to. If you need to see my scripting skills, the best I got is a chair.

Payments
I’m not too picky about payments. If it’s game development, split profits will do. I’m open to anything really.

Contact
Roblox: EnviedBuilding
Discord: Kade#4617

Availibility
I’m active for usually hours a day when needed to be.

Current Project

Fantasy-ish Style Place

!

Houses n Stuff

Outdoors Lobby

Old Map Items

Random Models

12 Likes

You forgot to add your Payments,contact,availability,about me. That needs to be in the thread so other people can know!!

3 Likes

Oh geez, thanks for reminding me!

2 Likes

your designs are very good designs! They are amazing!

2 Likes

That so great, Could I visit the game?

You don’t use any meshes at all? Can’t lie, I’m very very impressed with your work!

How long did you take to make this one? And how much do you charge?

Of course, which one would you like to see?

This one I started the other day. Maybe just under a week? I’ve been working a good bit on it. My rates just depend on whatever you’d like. I don’t charge much. Really I operate within your budget.

2 Likes

wow that is really amazing ngl!

1 Like

Really nice work, your building is great.

1 Like

I have went through all the pictures and the thread. Your work is fantastic. I really think you will find someone to work with fast. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the support! Here’s hoping.

2 Likes

Love your work! Nice to see people have talent that stick out with variety. I honestly am glad to see people capable of low-poly to detailed builds, shows a standing out kind of talent rare enough s lot of people would hire.

1 Like

I am interested in hiring, I will send you a DM momentarily.