Epic's TFO is looking for a GFX Artist

About Us

We just started a week ago and we have already managed to gather 100 members! We have a pretty good group and thought it was time to get some gfx.

About The Job

You will be creating 6 logos. 1 for the main group and 5 for our divisions. They are fairly simple and all have the same background. You will need to have all of the logos done by a week and a half to two weeks.

Payment

We are paying 1,500 robux at absolute maximum for this job because we aren’t exactly rich.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I am a GFX artist and I am interested! Do you have discord?

I am having technical difficulties with it. Please PM me with your portfolio so we can talk!

I am having technical difficulties with it. Please PM me with your portfolio so we can talk!

I’m interested in being hired. Here is my portfolio: [PERMANENTLY CLOSED] 2D Digital Artist and Icon Designer - #11 by molouum Also, my discord is Maventine#5318 (mentioned in the portfolio).

1 Like

Hey there! If you still need some graphic art done, I would love to work with you.

Portfolio: Ceoria’s Portfolio [Building] [Graphic Design]
Discord: ceoria#2218

Have an amazing day!

1 Like

We have found someone! Thanks to all who applied!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.