Error but in script any error

Hi my names Are Pixeluted I wanted do just play animation but It’s doing error I fixed it but the error still is
I don’t have enabled collaborative editing so I don’t know
Thank for reading
Pixeluted

1 Like

Can I see your explorer so that I can be able to know whats actually in the workspace and whats not. Try doing leader = game.Workspace.Dummy.bla bla bla etc and see what happens.

Ok wait please I send you …

Okay here is explorer Screenshot by Lightshot

PLEASE, FOR GOD’S SAKE, PASTE YOUR CODE AND ERRORS HERE LIKE YOU SHOULD!

Looking at code and explorer, workspace.Dummy isn’t there and never gets created. If it is there, tell me.
Also, looking at the output, you might have some viruses. You should clean them up.

1 Like

for the word underlined in orange, changing it to local [the word] would fix the issue

Yeah, make sure to add local [VariableName] when trying to assign something not [VariableName] =

Ma’am that’s my plugins ._. ;-;

What do you mean “that’s my plugins”? Looking at screenshots (especially if they are uploaded to third-party website) is VERY painful.

Why you are rude…

pewpie12302die already mentioned this but you ignored it. Your error in the output says that “Dummy is not a valid member of workspace”. This is happening because in line 14 of your script you are referencing “workspace.Dummy.Humanoid” even though your explorer is showing “Sleader” instead of “Dummy”.

1 Like