Error Code 260 in Studio?

I am aware that I should have posted this in engine bugs but it seems that I do not have permission to do; therefore, I posted it here.

While messing around with some code in Studio, I went to test some code out and encountered error code 260 while in Studio which is odd. From all the research I did this error code shouldn’t replicate in Studio.

I checked the output and found that there was an error on one of the servercorescripts provided by Roblox.

1. What do you want to achieve? I wish to run the game in studio…

2. What is the issue? Error code 260

3. What solutions have you tried so far? From what I have read it has nothing to do with my code. I even disabled all the scripts that I just wrote to see if it’ll run in studio and still no joy.

do you have a VPN on? this could be one of the causes.

Nope, there is no VPN.

– more chars are needed to reply to you so here it is.

I think it might just be a roblox thing but I will further look into it

1 Like

I have found this on the fandom: “Displayed when no data is being received by the Roblox web servers, most possibly a Roblox issue or a local issue preventing Roblox from sending data packets to said user(s).”

I saw that, which is why I wanted to report it to roblox to see if it was on my end or theirs. I’m not sure what steps to take to remediate this.

I found a solution and it was my bad. It was due to a plugin I just started using to set up a script template. After I removed it, there was no more errors.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.