Error code 267 in roblox studio

I have no idea what category to put this in so I’ll put it here.

Whenever I test a game within Roblox Studio it usually kicks me from the test client after a minute or two with the reason “you have been kicked from this experience: Client has been disconnected. Error Code: 267”. I’ve tried looking this up but the only fixes are for the Roblox game client, not Roblox studio. Is there any known fix for this?

4 Likes

Is it possible there is a script that disconnect the client from the game?

Hello @cvf178

Read the error code 267

ROBLOX Error Code 267 is an error which is displayed when a user gets kicked from a game using a script that basically includes admin commands. Basically, ROBLOX is not responsible for this error.

That Means An Script of the game kick you, Try to check you’re script.

Sometime is caused By Adonis AntiExploit if you’re using it.

Keep me updated!

“an illegal script was inserted into one or more games”

(A script is kicking you)

1 Like

That error means that the player instance is getting destroyed. Not kicked, litterly removed.

There must be a virus or one of your scripts is behaving weirdly. Look through all your scripts.

" If you’re experiencing a problem with your game, the most common error code is 267. This generally means that one of the components for loading and playing games has been missing , or there’s an issue on behalf of the developer who was unable to build anything in this particular game."

Roblox Error Code 267 | 100% Working Fix (January 2023).

It is a kick message, but the script thay is kicking them is probably just setting the reason to “Client disconnected from server”

Issue is, the game runs fine. I do not get kicked when playing the game in the roblox client. It only kicks me when testing within roblox studio.

Conduct a script search using Ctrl + Shift + F and look for scripts that use that kick reason. Let me know what you find.

1 Like