Error Messages from Plugin Occur Unexpectedly After Using "Move" or "Select" Tools on Car Model in "Racing" Template

Issue Description

After utilizing tools like “Move” or “Select” on the car model from the recent template named “Racing,” errors unexpectedly appear in the Output/Developer Console related to a plugin.

Reproduction Steps

1. Open the Roblox Studio application.
  2. Load the “Racing” template.
  3. Press Play.
  4. As you play the experience within the studio, interact with the interfaces to spawn the car model.
  5. Use the “Move” or “Select” tool on the car model.
  6. Observe the Output/Developer Console for any error messages related to a plugin.

Expected Behavior:

Using the “Move” or “Select” tool on the car model should not trigger any errors related to a plugin.

Actual Behavior:

Errors from a plugin appear in the Output/Developer Console after performing actions on the car model.

Visual Aids:

Are you still running into this? I can’t reproduce.

I notice an error from a user plugin in the output window as well, could you try disabling your plugins and see if that fixes it? If yes, could you try to isolate which plugin is misbehaving?

1 Like

Hey, @tnavarts! How are you doing? Thank you for your answer!

I am still able to reproduce this issue… However, I will try disabling the plugins temporarily by using the command from this guide How to post a Bug Report - #18 by Roblox (if that is okay for you!)

I will quickly come back and tell you if it persists! :smile:

@tnavarts I took a look and no issues were encountered without any plugins at all :astonished:

The plugin that is behaving this all of this sudden is from one of the groups by Dubit, https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/14565194943/UGC-Creation-Plugin

This is a problem with the user plugin. You’ll have to contact the creator to look into it.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you for telling me this.

I hope you can have a good day, @tnavarts ! :v:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.