Exe (Product: exe) | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

Adonis developers should hire you for this amazing UI.

3 Likes

lol, !notepad with @blve_hxrizonā€™s UI would be ā€˜Immersiveā€™ in some way.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Iā€™m not a fond of using Team Create and I should be saving periodically because I only save every end of session.

Currently, Iā€™m rescripting everything thatā€™s been lost.

(this is from a phone)

Iā€™m in the Custom Commands Section.

4 Likes

When will it be released?

Sorry for asking but it just looks amazing.

1 Like

Currently we have no dates yet since as stated in the past replies, the progress that I did a few days ago were lost so basically, I am rescripting everything.

3 Likes

love the UI, but PLEASE for the love of god fix that atrocious toggle button, very randomly placed with colors that dont follow the rest of the theme, personally i think itā€™d be better sitting on the topbar matching robloxā€™s icons

You can use a textchat command to show the ui or make another button instead of that if you dont like it.

Yeah ive already edited it, but changing it from the get-go would be ideal.

Text Chat Command is the only way to open EXE Panel.

what about the gui?? or do you mean in v4 its from a command either way u can just make the gui toggle how u want by using topbar and changing the scripts (if ur a good scripter than ye) otherwise ppl can make addons

What if you add organising cusom commands in folders?
Actually, should I create my own admin system?

This is phenomenal, but might I suggest a more compact UI? perhaps a small window instead of the whole screen?

1 Like

Yeah, a modern and very small UI, thatā€™d be good.

in V4, you can always go to window mode to lessen the obstructionā€¦

1 Like

V4 is in final stages of development. Any features would you like to see in V4?

1 Like

like a command that spawn monsters like that one blox fruits command? i kinda need it

itā€™d be pretty cool to have a cross-server announcement system in V4, basically a section within the admin panel where authorized users can create announcements that will be shown in all servers (if thatā€™s not already planned)

I donā€™t know if this integration is possible, but different logs e.g. Chat Logs, Command Logs, Join Logs, etc. would be pretty useful for server moderation!

HD Admin developers too not gonna lie.

2 Likes

Yeah, but HD Admin is more for those ā€˜clickbaity front pageā€™ games.

RichText on text messages (formatting too, maybe?), hints, playing sounds, giving GearID tools, etc.

2 Likes