ExpandPlayers API

I. LOVE. THIS. It’s not hard to do these functions like you would normally but this will save me SO much time. Thank you so much.

1 Like

16/05/2023 - 21:54 CEST || UPDATE

I hope this message finds you well. I regret to inform you that the project I had been working on has been officially cancelled and subsequently shut down. This decision was made primarily in response to the influx of numerous hate comments and the prevailing perception that the project was being perceived as spam. As someone who values the integrity and cleanliness of this forum, I have ultimately decided to discontinue further updates on this project.

I must acknowledge that in retrospect, the initiation of this endeavour was ill-conceived, and I take full responsibility for the misjudgement in creating it. Recognizing the importance of maintaining a positive and constructive environment within this community, I have chosen to prioritize the preservation of the forum’s reputation and the satisfaction of its members.

Should any of you have any inquiries or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I am more than willing to address any concerns or questions you may have. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I am grateful for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

DecentAgent

1 Like