[OPEN AND UPDATED] Sc00v || 3D Designer || GFX, UI Artist & Editor

About me

READ FIRST: ONLY ACCEPTINGS USD PAYMENTS ATM UNLESS ITS A BIG ORDER (100,000+ ROBUX) I AM ALSO IN DEMAND RECENTLY SO THERE ARE RUSH FEES AND REGULAR PRICES WILL BE INCREASED FOR A BIT

Hi there! My name is sc00v or Ken and I’ve been in the ROBLOX community since 2016. I’m from the Philippines! I’ve started doing my designs around 2017 and has been doing it until now. I also specialize in other skills that might Interest you! I’d like to show you all my work and experience under this portfolio. I’ve made this to be as detailed as it could be and informative so people will know which to look at. I’m also a developer on the side and is working on my own game as well. I hope everyone can take a look at some of what I’ve created!

Some perks about me is being highly rated here in the DevForum and being a very fast worker, along with working for very big and popular creators! My past clients have rated and vouched for me for getting things done in time. I am very flexible with deadlines and the way you want your desired design to be :smiley:

Links

My other Portfolio site (Outdated):
Behance

Youtube Channel (Includes Speedarts):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEl2qIqkI1LFYjeyP_rlUNQ?view_as=subscriber

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/scoovz_

Everything

INCLUDES PRICES FOR EACH

Open me!
  • Thumbnails
    5000-8000 R$ // 20-40$ USD

• Icons(Please note that I do not draw or Illustrate Icons)
    3000-4000 R$ // 15-25$ USD

• Logos (Please note that I do not draw or Illustrate Icons)
    2000-3000 R$ // 10-15$ USD

• Banners/Headers
    3000-5000 R$ // 15-30$ USD

• Advertisements
    3000R$ // 18$ USD

• GUI/User Interface
    For each UI = 500-1,500 R$ // 5-15$ USD
    For a full Pack/Set = 20,000-30,000 R$ // 200-450$+ USD

• Gamepasses/Badges
    500-1500 R$ // 5-15$ USD

• Texturing Models (I specialize in weapons)
    500-1500 R$ // 5-15$ USD

• Building (Closed)

• Video Editing (Trailers, Content, Teasers, Gameplay, etc)
    15,000-60,000 R$ // 50-300$ USD

Games

Working since 2017 on Roblox has lead me to do lots of commissions for different people! Here are some links of the games or groups that I’ve done work for! (Note that this is not every single one of them)

Open me!

NISKOZA - Roblox (I’m the Founder)

Foundation Roleplay - Roblox (UI)
The Jedi Order ◄TJO► - Roblox (Icon and Thumbnail)
Viet Nam Piece - Roblox (UI Set completed in 1 day)
AURORA, INC. - Roblox (UI)
SCREAM QUEENS® - Roblox (ADS)
Final Venture - Roblox (ADS)
Nаtionаl Crime Agency ᅠ - Roblox (A BUNCH OF STUFF)
Pops Developing - Roblox (LOGOS)
The Red Lake - Roblox (THUMBNAIL)
Squid Game [BETA] - Roblox (ICON)
Catalog Tester (Online Avatar Shop) - Roblox (ICON, THUMBNAIL, LOGO)
Project Astro - Roblox (ICON)
Mining⛏️ Factory Tycoon - Roblox (UI)
Palm Lab Studios - Roblox (UI)
CC Games - Roblox (UI)
[KoC] Calastar - Roblox (UI)
God's Menu - Roblox (LEAD DESIGNER)
dead - Roblox (THUMBNAIIL)
ChainLemonade Studios - Roblox (ICON)
Westville PTR 1.6 - Roblox (THUMBNAIL)
Inasal Clan Official - Roblox (THUMBNAIL & ICON)
Ꮶrispy Ꮶreme ® - Roblox (ADS, ICONS, LOGOS, UI)
Zombie Task Force - Roblox? (TRAILER VIDEO)
dead - Roblox (THUMBNAIL)
Team Sunk - Roblox (THUMBNAIL & ICON)
Small Productions - Roblox (UI)
Extreme War Experience - Roblox (working under director)

Examples

Here are some of the examples for everything that I can do! Some might be outdated and some could be recent, I’ve created a lot in the past which means not every single thing is here but I tried my best to put most of my work so you guys can have an overview of my creations!

Thumbnails

Icons

SupremeCourtIcon

time machine STORY 2

Logos

Gamepasses

BikeGamepass
LuxuryHouse
Mansion

Advertisements

UI/User Interface

Texturing

Miscellaneous

Edits

Behance

Please click the “Edit” Section to view the videos.

If you don’t see examples of other stuff that you’re looking for, feel free to ask me! I am open to trying to design anything that’s possible with my skill, other than that If I don’t have the examples for other categories that might mean that I barely get any commissions with it therefore leading to no examples.

Media

Welcome to the Media section! You may ask, what is this section for? This will be where I’ll put my Non-roblox related creations! I also do other stuff than designing roblox stuff so feel free to check them out!

Open me!

Payment

I’ve already stated what my prices are, as for payment I only accept Robux and Paypal at the moment.

If you’re paying through robux, I’m open to do Group Funds, T-Shirt, Gamepasses and Gift card codes, nothing else more.

(Yes I am aware about Roblox groups 2 week verification waiting time.)

Before proceeding, and if you’re sure about commissioning me, It is heavily required for you to read my Terms which is linked down below. This is very necessary for both parties to avoid any misunderstandings and miscommunication.

MyTerms

Here you will be able to read a detailed Terms of Service I have written! Please make sure to read carefully and ask me questions by contacting me if there are any information you’d like to get from me.
TERMS OF SERVICE

This Terms of Service document is required for the client to read in detail if they are interested in my work. I will be asking you to make sure that you have read everything so everything goes smoothly when the commission begins, and of course for both parties to be clear and safe with everything.

Contact

And finally! we have reached the end. Here are all my contact details where you can find me on.

Twitter: @scoovz
Discord: sc00v#8829
Roblox profile: SC00VS - Roblox

Or even here in the DevForums! However, I am more active in discord so I heavily prefer to discuss things through there :smiley: other than that, let me know if you need anything and I would love to create more things for you guys! I hope everyone has a great day and if you read the whole thing I appreciate it!

My Timezone is GMT +8 I’m pretty active so I’ll try to respond to DMs as soon as possible!

Reviews

• Reviews can be found under this portfolio, specifically the comments! Here is also some vouches from a few creators ( Some are old and new, I’ve updated this port recently so I lost some of my contacts)
Screenshots

(COMPLETED WHOLE SET OF UI IN 1 DAY)

vv scammed me at the end tho xd

EXTRA INFO

I have recently gotten a high demand of commissions so it will take longer than usual to finish a commission, becase these all go by slots so you can either patiently wait or pay a rush fee if you’d like yours to get finished in a certain date.

Also everyone! If you’re looking for vouches, there are reviews under my portfolio from people I’ve worked with!

18 Likes

This guy is no scammer. I know his pay up front policy might seem sketchy but dont let it deter you. This guy is patient and puts in 110% 10/10.

he made this for me (without the red and white lines they are there to prevent copying.) I definitely recommend him.

2 Likes

Astonishing work! I received this a couple of months back but I was EXTREMELY pleased with it. 10/10 recommend him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good working with you i liked the stuff

2 Likes

I’ve worked with Sc00v and he is an amazing person to work with. He got my logo done in 2 days and I was just in awe the whole time. I highly recommend him for his listed services.

This was the logo he made for me. :clap:

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve added you I am interested.

Anth7078

1 Like

very good product for fair price.

1 Like

A trust worthy creator.

Made this for my upcoming game. (Without the lines of course. They’re there for anti-copy.)

5 Likes

I have recently commissioned Sc00v for a logo. He is quick, understanding and always listening to what you want to see changed. Definitely suggest hiring him

2 Likes

Quick, reliable, works well in a team. Can suggest hiring him.

1 Like

I recently commissioned Ken for a full interactive UI system, and I must say he went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend commissioning him, if you ever need something of the sorts, he’s incredibly easy to work with, and listens to exactly what you’d like to order, so he can bring your vision to life.

1 Like

PLS READ

I’ve been recently hacked (kinda) in discord sending a scam/fake link of discord nitro to some of my conversations and servers I’m in. I have my account fully recovered now and it’s completely safe so I hope this doesn’t ruin the experience for anyone. You can still contact me on other social medias if you do not trust my discord account.

1 Like

@sc00vs is super talented and quick! He can take your vision and make it real. So far I got a logo and icon from him, now he’s just waiting on me to finish a thumbnail. Prices can’t be beat, especially for the quality you get. I for one will definitely be hiring him again soon!

1 Like

Great job! We ordered an icon for the release of the game (https://www.roblox.com/games/7576108635/-)
Everything was done quickly and efficiently, no questions arose.
I think we will contact you again :wink:

SquidDevs approve :+1:

watermark_badquality

1 Like

Just got a couple of ads made for my upcoming game. He was extremely quick to get it done and did a fantastic job. I will most definitely be commissioning him in the future.

1 Like

Super smooth and easy commission, he was super punctual and great artist. If you want something done the way you want it AND on time, this is your guy.

1 Like