Exploit making product purchase prompts spam in my game

Read the strings listed in that post and paste them one by one into the CTRL + SHIFT + F menu.

Make sure to have hidden services on in the explorer aswell as these promptpurchase scripts tend to be hidden in areas such as InsertService. (insertservice is hidden by default)

4 Likes

Thereā€™s always a source.

Look for MarketplaceService in all scripts, if you canā€™t find that then look for require in all scripts.

If you canā€™t find the above two then that means it is most definitely a sketchy plugin.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! After many hours of looking for the problem it turns out that one of my plugins was causing the problem (DO NOT INSTALL: https://www.roblox.com/library/4898923432/Load-Character-Pro). I quickly installed this one thinking it was the original.

The reason why it was so hard to find was because it happened to insert a script into a model of mine that the game inserts at a random moment during the game (and only the main game). So even once I uninstalled the plugin, the model would bring the script back.

On a side note, this seems to be a big weakness for plugins in ROBLOX. Iā€™m not quite sure what can be done, but a security update for plugins would be much needed. Of course being very cautious with which plugins you install is probably the best protection there is.

2 Likes

I am having problems with this too, this time itā€™s trying to get you to buy some kind of Owner Admin, and it only appears if your not the owner

So turns out I added a Faux version of Khols Admin Infinite and scanned the require scripts to find a line of code in the info tab which says

require(5406938800)

And guess where I track the ID down to (here obviously: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox)

And itā€™s legit just a truss painted red (obviously) with a virus script in it

Removing the require line of code didnā€™t seem to fix itā€¦