Exploiters playing NSFW songs, even when SoundService.RespectFilteringEnabled is set to true

What titles says!
How can I stop this?

1 Like

What is your script that controls the sound in the game?

Is filtering enabled on? if it is, maybe its a backdoor script. This link might help to remove it. Check your free models in case they have scripts in them. If they do, they are usually hacks.

Have a good day!

I don’t have any free models, either weird scripts.
I’ve coded the whole game.
And yes filterign is enabled.
I mean, the workspace filtering enabled?

I can confirm this exploit has been around and I’ve seen it take place in other games too.

Yes.

It seems the only way exploiters are able to play songs in the server is through a remote event. Obviously, I cannot look through every single one of your local scripts to see which one is causing the problem. This link may help with enhancing security in your game.

Also as @xZylter said what is the script that controls sound in your game?

Have a good day!

1 Like

It has nothing to do with your game, i don’t think. I just think that the audio somehow bypassed roblox’s moderation for the audio asset. It’s happened in plenty of games before.

If the audio isn’t suppose to be in your game the first place, and your game doesn’t have radios and all that, then you got a hacker on the loose.

2 Likes

The property in workspace just decides if the “This developer may need to update their game” text shows, it doesn’t actually remove Filtering Enabled. All games are filtered now.

6 Likes

Hey sir, dm me samtheman#7181 (discord).

I’ll be able to help you in a few minutes time.

1 Like

Do you have any plug-ins that might look suspicious such as a avatar loader that’s been uploaded by a new account with 7k favorites in 3 hours?

Not really, I have all popular plugins.