Exporting Roblox's Textures

Hey, ok so I was wondering how to keep Roblox’s Textures and color when you import something to Blender. If you could let me know that would be great, I think this is the correct category but just in case please let me know.

• Thanks From John.
4 Likes

Exporting thing’s - Right click on the model you would like to export and click export selection. Then save it as an OBJ File.

Once you’ve done that open Blender, click file, import, “Wavefont OBJ”, and wherever you saved your Object find it.

Press N and scroll down until you see Textured solid, click it and boom you’re done!

3 Likes

Like Roblox block textures like neon, smooth plastic, metal, plastic, glass, etc.

1 Like

I would recommend using Maplesticks Material Essentials…

I will link you to his Forum post :grin:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/material-essentials-1-0/32947

Hope this is good Information for you. Good luck on whatever you are doing! :smiley:

4 Likes

I should probably update the nodes to be compatible with 2.8. The current node setups are outdated but should still work.

3 Likes

Oh right, Though you should make a Tutorial on it as some people including me First found it very hard to use the Nodes. Or maybe because I use Blender 2.8 :thinking: