Fade/Bloom Effect happening ingame (Color Degrading)

Hello,
So recently I’ve been having a problem with Roblox in general. My trees and smooth terrain ground, along with everything else gets like a “fade/bloom effect” only ingame, but not studio. I also tried this on a blank baseplate, and the same thing occurs. This started about 2 weeks ago, but I’m not sure what the cause is. It can’t be a script since, well, I used a blank baseplate also. It isn’t the material of the trees either, since everything is getting the effect. Attached is a picture of the trees in studio vs. in game.

Blank Baseplate :

It is possibly a new feature to allow you to see decals behind a current decal, or to see decals which cross one another.

A similar issue has happened before and is closely explained by @buildthomas

Hope this helps!

This helps a bit, but the strange thing is that it only happens ingame, and not on studio. The tree also is not a transparent decal, so idk. Thanks for helping a bit though. The lighting also changes in the players’ radius (If I had to guess, about 2000 studs on all sides) Everything has this lighter color.

It could possibly could just be a glitch, or an issue with the decal itself.

It’s something to do with the sun, but it’s not the material, or the decal. I’m not sure what it is, but I know it’s on roblox’s side.

This is just the basic mesh (reuploaded it) with fabric material and the sun shines through.
In studio :

Example of the “Radius” I was talking about

Ahh I see, yea this is possibly something to do with Roblox then.

1 Like

Another example of the radius, but with just the ground and a track. (Note the color change, that’s what I’m talking about)