Failed to load animation - sanitized ID

I am currently making an FPS system, and in my first game, the animations were working amazingly. I then imported the whole system into another game (owned by a group) and the animations stopped loading. I looked up how to fix this, and I made new animations and saved them to the group. The problem is not because of ownership, and I have looked up just about every solution that’s online, but nothing has fixed it. Again, the owner of the game is also the owner of the animation. I am unaware of why it’s not loading, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

And you have also switched all of the IDs to the new IDs?

If you have, then this is likely a bug:

Unfortunately, because of December holidays, if it is a bug, it can only be fixed next January in 2024.

2 Likes

Yeah. I switched all of the IDs to the new ones. It’s very weird that it’s not working in the new game, but was in the old one. Could there be a problem with the actual game files being corrupted?

Well, in the post I linked, an employee claimed there was a moderation issue that stopped animations from being approved, so it could just be that your new animations are stuck in moderation limbo, until the staff get back from vacation.

Hmmm. Oh, I forgot to mention it, the audio in the game (which is not new) also failed to load. I know animations have to be owned by the creator but I thought audio was available for anyone. Anyway does this mean anything?

No it isn’t:

The creator of the audio must approve it, the owner of the game must approve it on the game management page, and owner and creator must also be friends.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.