FastCast. Can anyone explain how to use it?

So for the past few days I’ve been trying to make an FPS game. I’m basically done with the camera manipulation, viewmodels and stuff like that, but now its time to begin making the actual first person shooter element. The shooting. Well I’ve tried raycasting but I don’t like that It’s Instant, I’ve also tried to make physics based bullets, but the roblox collision detection doesn’t allow it. Well I’ve given up, I did not want to do this but I guess I’m forced to use fastcast. I’ve see it a lot and I think I just have to use it if I ever want to finish my game. Once I looked a bit more at It, I realized it isnt that bad, It looks smooth and cool. Well Yes but enough with the good news… I don’t know how to use It. I know that a lot of people might laugh now, but I just don’t understand the API. So I’m reaching out to the community to help me learn it and atleast the basics. Thanks. :eyes:

It refers to this specific module:

Should there be resources revolving there, you need to use the keyword “FastCast” in search or search the original topic where it was first originated from.

Yes Exactly but I don’t understand the API.

I suppose you didn’t read it properly with time? There should be a ready example of something using FastCast. Take your time to learn and take proactive steps to do so.

Otherwise, you need to specify what you don’t understand. Don’t just expect us to know what you need to know.