Faster Road Creation

Hey I know this is completely unrelated, and I love this plugin its absolutely epic and super helpful, but where did you get that epic very nice looking road tire track texture?

3 Likes

I can’t seem to get the plugin to work at all. I tried making nodes (by hand) and I have my road setup for it it just won’t do anything it just has the ui and nothing works.

There no button to create a node like it dose in the initial post I’m lost here.

2 Likes

Wow! This is amazing. This will be helpful in my game I’m working on right now. Thanks for this!

3 Likes

This looks super useful! Can’t wait to use this in future builds. The simplicity of the plugin makes it all really easy to understand, too.

3 Likes

This plugin is very useful and simple to use, however I noticed that you cannot make inclined roads that curve. Is this a glitch?

1 Like

yes thank you this what i need something easy to understand and use.

man i had no luck either tooo.

1 Like

The plugin isn’t able to do curves on inclines without points that disconnect making it not as appealing so it’s just disabled and will do a straight connection from start to end.

I have been using this plugin for a while, but I have encountered a very infuriating bug. Certain roads that I have created do not appear to work, and will error out. (I first learned this by trying to make roads with sidewalks)
Screenshot (13)

Did you forget to set the model PrimaryPart? The code might be trying to reach the PrimaryPart of the road you made.

I set the primary part, i dont think it lets you select a template without selecting a primary part first.

This plugin doesn’t work to good on terrain, and I really wished it did. However, still an amazing plugin, and I would pay for this - that’s how useful it is.

Good job on creating this!

(My apologies for the bump)
Edit: Sorry DevHue, meant to reply to OP. Idk why it replied to your post.)

Trying to get this to work on train tracks.
For some reason, it keeps resizing the ties (wooden cross-pieces) until they cover up the whole thing. The rails generate fine, it’s just the ties that get resized until they’re all one part.

Photo:

(Correct track on right, generated track on left.)

(Generated track segment)

Could it be related to this?

And how did you get the tracks to work in the OP? Were they all one mesh?
It seems like the best solution would just be to add a toggle for resizing.

1 Like