FastValueService

@orange451 @iGottic @Dog2puppy @Maximum_ADHD @UnlimitedKeeping @Warriorfoox @dispeller
(Above mentions are all the people who commented on this)

Service was updated if you want to check it out.

2 Likes

I checked the code, from what I saw, very good job on the module itself, and I have to give you a kudos for the design of the thread, very informative and easy to navigate!

1 Like

Just had to fix a few bugs, so the new module will be up in a couple of minutes

1 Like

@UnlimitedKeeping updated the module, I added a different dependency, and I think I will deprecate it in the future, as you can just run the Module that this dependency runs in your script

1 Like

Good to see you actively update it. That will definitely improve the reputation of both this asset and yourself.

1 Like

@iGottic I am working on (with @AleksejGrasnich and @IvanGregrovnich) a MessagingService version, and we are also expanding the main one to use DynamicFastValues and SynchronizedFastValues.

28/08:2020 Edit: using SFeatureFlags and DFeatureFlags are considered useless, as it is almost impossible to have dynamic flag without exiting functions, and these are basically Synced flags anyway, as actual ā€œFastFlagsā€ are actually a file on the userā€™s pc, and synced flags com from the server, and they will often update regular flags

2 Likes

RojoFastValuesAPI

https://github.com/MFD-gh/RojoFastValuesAPI

Edit: this repository no longer exists

1 Like

This is certainly an improvement from what you had previously. Good job on adapting :slight_smile:

1 Like