[FE++] Best server sided non physics anti-exploit for your Roblox game!

You can go on my profile and read my replies.

Nice assumption, anyways, i was agreeing with you. I really don’t know what youre talking about.

Awgh goddamit. This has evolved into a discussion about client side anti-cheats, which has nothing to do with the Resouce. If you would like to discuss them please head over to #development-discussion

Also I am not sure what caused this to deteriorate. I will probably make a thread on the devforum how to not make the topic derail.

Anyways thank you for showing interest and if you have any suggestions I could add please head over to the github page. :wink:

I might make a totally different thread as this one has derailed so bad.

I also found out that most people don’t known much if anything about non-physics exploits. Maybe I should add more clarification?

If you have anything to say, please PM me. :wink:

6 Likes

I think that Remote Spy is not working in LuaU, it’s good as most skidders stopped creating random scripts, but as I said, that won’t stop experienced programmers to bypass client anti-cheats or server sanity checks

Was just reading, and have to point this out.

How is your post in anyway helpful? All you’re doing is ridiculing the creator of this resource.

Can you remake this entire system but better? If so, please at least tell the creator what they could do to improve it. Not point out what’s wrong and tell them to “try harder”. Imagine if someone said that to you, it wouldn’t get you anywhere!

I’m not going to respond to anything rude.

@VortexColor

I don’t personally find any use for Anti-Cheats since everything in my game doesn’t really have any real purpose to be exploited, although I’m sure this resource is helpful.

I’ll take a look through the source code and tell you about anything I think you should change to further improve it, but by the looks of it, you know what you’re doing.

Unfortunately, anti-cheats are anti-cheats and CAN be exploited in some form. Even if it’s not a big deal.

Good luck with the resource!

4 Likes

Not exactly. You can’t play animations that the creator of the game doesn’t have access to. All Roblox animations are available to the creator, but not other user made ones.
Like he said, they CAN fake animations by changing weld c0/c1/transform but thats not the exact same

2 Likes

No, it’s really not, as Roblox blocks animations that aren’t made by the game’s creator or group.

5 Likes

Ooooh I didn’t know that at all ! Thanks dude !

2 Likes

I have updated this resource.

So first of all I renamed it to “Anti-Exploit” instead of “Anti-Cheat” as the name “Anti-Cheat” seems to make people think it has to do with physics.

I also fixed a few bugs which are:

• Not working for existing players because it only used .PlayerAdded.

• Rootjoint deletion not working for certain characters where the RootJoint has a different name.

I also added code comments to explain what each check does as many people were confused what the code exactly does.

I also added a customisable animation protection where you can enable a whitelist/blacklist mode and add animations to the table for blacklisting/whitelisting.

And a reminder. This is 100% serversided as some people seem to think otherwise.

Anyways thank you for for looking at my resource. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is so unfair why does the community always attack anti exploit devs, like they are trying to help. Stop pointing out minor things that don’t even matter no one is forcing you to use this system, the system looks good and it can be useful.
@Marimariius you didn’t “ez bypassed” anything this this on the server :rofl:

13 Likes

So I’ve kind of forgot about this resource however I decided to update this as the old versions had a few minor bugs (And I thought it would be a good idea for me to re-do some stuff as it seems Anti-Exploit threads are becoming very common on the devforum for some reason).

So I decided to first fix some bugs and some other fixes & improvements:

• Rootjoint/Waistjoint deletion now respect humanoid.RequiresNeck, meaning .RequiresNeck will act as a toggle for them too.
  • Prevent Joint deletion race condition.
  • Made the animation guard only stop the animation instead of killing the player. It only prevents it from replicating the bad animations to the server & other clients now! It will now appear locally but it doesn’t matter because it prevents the animation from replicating.
  • Fixed .Parent glitches
  • Typo fixes.

I also decided to make it a model for easier insertion. Here is the link:

And I also decided to add a plugin, if you wan’t to automatically insert the anti-exploit to all games to be automatically protected from the vulnerabilities:

Also one thing. The animation guard only allows the blacklisting / whitelisting of animations, and there are also other vulns to prevent, so I might add preventions to them as well.

So what should I add next?

• More options to animation guard.
  • Limbs become server networkshipowned when they are disconnected
  • Tool joint deletion & Other tool related stuff
  • Prevent hat resize exploit. (Probably will do anyways)

0 voters

3 Likes

this is amazing, can you explain how this works?

It’s actually a quite simple script.
It is probably best for you to look at the source code to learn how it works, as there are explanations for each of the checks via source code comments.

1 Like

Any update?
This Anti-Exploit is nice

The instance deletion replication seems to be patched now, expect for the animations.

yes there is no use for this anymore

If we give credit, wouldn’t the exploiter know exactly which open-sourced anti-exploit the game uses? It would be easier to bypass then, yes?