Feedback/Bugs and Ideas for My Game

Hello there! I’m currently working on my game and looking for feedback and potential ideas for it, here’s a summary:

Summary

It is a 2d, top-down survival game where you harvest resources around the map to build a fortress with defenses and survive as long as you can against hordes of zombies.

Right now, you can gather wood and stone to build a base, walls and cannons. In the future I’m planning to add more stuff such as upgrading buildings to higher tiers, parties, and other stuff.

I think to rename the game to other name, but still this is a great game.
good gameplay dude!

2 Likes

I really like this game so far but the first thing I noticed was that the map wasn’t very interesting (I know its not done yet). I would suggest using flat Roblox terrain for the floor so you can easily change from grass-stone-path.

I also think you should add more particles when you mine an object (e.g. smaller rocks flying off the larger one) and the tree should shake when you cut it.

Also variation in the zombies would be nice with: slow, larger ones, fast ones, explosive ones etc.

2 Likes

Yeah ive also been thinking of ways to make the map more interesting to explore like random chests spawned across the map. i’ll keep the map as a part for performance and also as the style im going for

I was thinking about making them shake but i kind of didnt know how to do that. Maybe something with cframe?

Those will be added in the future. its one of the ideas that i have listed as well.

1 Like

Thanks! it’s just a placeholder name because I have yet to come up with a real one

I was thinking about making them shake but i kind of didnt know how to do that. Maybe something with cframe?

I think this might help although I’ve never used it myself:

1 Like

Update: its been awhile but ive been able to add new stuff

• A game over screen that shows your statistics
  • A tutorial that shows you how to play the game
  • 2 new zombie types
  • Resource shake
  • Removed the placeholder character
  • Environmental Ambience
  • And various other small features and bugfixes