[FEEDBACK] Big City

I and @SCZ_Zuvo have made a game which goes by the name of ‘Big City’ as a Showcase .

Your feedback is greatly appreciated by us and we would like to know your thoughts of it.

GAME LINK: Big City (SHOWCASE) - Roblox

Images

Thanks for any feedback that you give.

4 Likes

So glad to see the process of this game come to life extremely quickly straight from a quick idea at Modern City Build - #2 by DiscombobulatedJack.

I love the use of beams here, they really give in that immersive effect to me as well as the buildings here which look pretty cool with that neon effect there.

In order to improve, I’d say try creating a variation in with the heights of the trees in here to imply that these weren’t all somehow grown at the exact same time at the exact same rates.

Also, try moving the position of the X elsewhere on the Introduction GUI, since it’s covered by the leaderboard.

Great job so far! :v:

1 Like

Great city!, but the way you aligned the trees and bushes looks odd, also add a bit more detail

How long did it take you? (30 char)

Roughly 20 minutes. 30 characters

We might just disable the leaderboard entirely.

1 Like

We are fixing the trees and bushes! :smiley:

I like the overall design of the city, but it would be cool if some lights were turned off. I also would like to see more than trees, like rocks, animals, etc.

I like the overall design of the city but I think some variation in the rotation of the bushes might be nice. Other than that I really like it :slight_smile: