Feedback for my game Core OS

Yes but is that the person who wants Lollo to fail?

Yeah, that’s what I got from what he told me.

I hope youre not lying about having an argument with your friend and that you didnt stole the game. Anyways, I also once wanted to make an os on roblox, but i never did, but there are some ideas for the os:

App store
You could add an app store (called “core store” or something), where you could purchase some apps or download some for free.

Roblox app
You could make an app, that would basically be the roblox website. You would have games tab to find games(that means you can make your custom game discovery, for example if you added genres or something), profile tab to view your profile etc…

Games
You could download games from the app store i metioned before. You could create a new place with a very simple game and if you downloaded the app and ran it, it would teleport you to the place with the game.

App ideas
Calculator, Video player(I think you only have audio player), Drawing, Emails.

I think you should add user generated content and I’m sure you’ve heard that a lot but then you can publish your content to the core store (if you’re thinking about that)

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback, we do have a Video Player, and it supports Audio too, it has an audio visualizer! Very cool stuff, I could implement Drawing in the future, right now im working on a Server, and maybe I could implement some other stuff, but right now im busy, thanks!

1 Like

Is this project still going on?

Not really, but I can always update something :wink:

lol well good luck (3-0 chars)