Feedback for the game icon

Hello readers forum! I made a thumbnail for my game about half a month ago. And now, I am ready to present you an game icon. I tried to make it simple and at the same time saturated. I really need your feedback and advice! Thank.

6 Likes

Your game icon is awesome! Could I have a link to the thumbnail so I can also review it?

1 Like

No problems - Thumbnail for my game in Photoshop/Cinema4D. Need your feedback)

The icon looks great. Possibly a few more effects can be added such as different particles to enhance the night time atmosphere you are creating. I also think you should darken the character models a bit since it appears that there is a light source coming from in front of them though the moon is behind them. Other than that I really like what you have made.

1 Like

Thank you all very much for your feedback! I improved the work based on your feedback)

1 Like

Nicely done. I especially like the improved one

1 Like

Great work! I am loving the shadowing on this, keep it up!

1 Like

A most beautiful icon!
The only suggestion I have is that, as an icon, it’s hard to see. It does not “pop” out to the eye. Consider adding a background with a starker contrast to your figures to make it stand out more. Choosing a different colour, or enhancing the brightness would work. If I was looking at this image as a small, game icon among many others, I would feel the characters sort of “blend in” with the dark background colours.

Other than that, it’s pretty impressive! Can’t wait to see what else you have to offer.

1 Like