[feedback] gfx 5/22/20

ngl lol, It wasn’t really that hard for me… it was pretty simple :eyes: :flushed:

you just gotta be motivated and you gucci :ok_hand:

Looks reaIIy good! Are you taking commisions?

1 Like

This looks amazing. I’m assuming you were using pixlr right?

1 Like

Hey man, thank you, I can try my 1st commission, never done a comission

I’m pretty broke rn - like 50 robux broke. I can’t really afford it. Sorry!

Yup :+1:

Trying get PS soon, I got some amazing ideas with AE and PS.

1 Like

Alright lol

30 characterssssss

1 Like

That’s hot. :fire: :fire: :heart_eyes: I have no comments. To be honest, the only thing I could say is to change the tint/colour and maybe lower the saturation of the golden particle overlay. In my opinion, it’s kind of ruining the lighting of your Render, but not too much. It’s really really hot, amazing job! :clap:

1 Like

For some feedback i would definitely recommend you start spending more time on lighting, And possible the posing. I think you nailed some of the other stuff in your gfx, Keep up the good work!

1 Like

As you have said, the light reflecting off the bags are a problem and I think to fix this you can smooth them out to where the light doesn’t hit them.
Also, I think that the trash bags should be next to the trash can, it would make a little more sense.
The 2nd light closest to the trash can is a different color than the one closest to the bags, I see how this make it look a little better but I don’t see where it could be coming from and it puts a different reflection on the fedora. I recommend changing the colors to match or maybe adding a car or another lamp that might make that tint of light. To go along with this, the more yellow colored light feels like it would match the time that this is taking place in, the whiter/bluer lights make it look more modern.

Either way, this is just something that I came up with, it might not look good in another perspective but that’s what I got. This is a great GFX design and it looks really good!

1 Like

Thank you lol, I appreciate it man

Thanks for the suggestion :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for some suggestions :+1: