[FEEDBACK] Glock 17 Comission

Im making a glock 17 for someone and not sure if its good enough, he is paying me 400 robux for this is it worth it, more or less?

It comes in 2 separate pieces which need to be scaled to fit together but this helps with easily painting is and being able to change the position of the slide.

Reference:

14 Likes

It looks really good, how ever I don’t know about the price. If you’re able to add more details I’m sure it’d increase the price by a bit.

2 Likes

what so its not worth 400 robux?

1 Like

It looks good, but it doesnt look like a glock.
Widen the grip.
But 400 robus is low for a model like this. I would pay 1000 robux or so

4 Likes

I don’t know, it could be much more than 400 however that’s what I’m saying if details are added. Like the grip

4 Likes

Will i dont even think this guy is going to pay me so that is great i guess, should it just be wider or curve out wider if you know what i mean

2 Likes

Look up Glock 17 Parts diagram for a better idea of the shapings of a glock.

4 Likes

kinda dope right now but the pistol need an animation to make it work as a real gun

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback but how do you rig meshes to animate them, do you know how?

1 Like

I use this tutorial for whenever I’m rigging guns:

3 Likes

300-500 robux is perfect pricing for a single gun and this one is pretty clean so I would definitely say it is worth around 400R$, you could up-value your product by make a gun set and you will be getting a better rate per gun.

4 Likes

Thank you for linking me this, it will help a lot and a firing animation may boost the pricing a bit

2 Likes

Yes! I highly recommend you to follow my tutorial if you want to animate it!
Did you build this gun base off CSG unions? It looks fantastic if so, this definitely worth more than the pricing of 400 Robux.

I built few guns with unions before and they hurt me c;

4 Likes

This was made in blender in two different meshes then I imported them both and scaled them together, thank you for the feedback, I don’t think the person is going to pay to I will maybe revise the pricing and keep it for resale or further projects
I like to try and keep a blocky feel to my builds as it fits Roblox better

1 Like

Still a great work!
FYI, I pay my 3D modeler $5 per guns that’s modeled in Blender.

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’m going to do some original guns soon so hopefully that will be fun.
And some other original works

1 Like

Ok. This is looking great. Except for 2 things. The handle, it need to be more slanted, wider, and I think you should make it a little farther to the back of the gun. Also the trigger guard. it could should be shorter like in the reference image. Other than that, great gun.:+1:

2 Likes

The sights look a little big, the handle is in an incorrect angle, the trigger safety doesn’t look too good, the barrel shouldn’t be conected to the recoil spring, the ejection port seems to little in comparison to the gun, and i would try to make it look smoother