Internet only GFX challenge

So, you may look at this an be like… “This is terrible.” Well that’s because it is a GFX with only internet pictures. That also includes the render. So it’s probably really bad. I wanted to give myself a challenge.

3 Likes

The render is really well done! But the thing which I think is a little flipped off is that the kind of fire type image you used. It’s not clear & seems like you just pasted it with some simple effects. Such as, it shows a line over here,

Fix that & make the fire more like how the render’s hand is holding the fire!
Otherwise, nice job!

2 Likes

Thank you. It was hard finding the right pictures to use. I’m even surprised I got a “nice job.” I appreciate the criticism.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re saying it’s bad. It’s a truly amazing GFX. I love the creativity that went into this. Of course you were limited to only so much.

I personally think attempting to possibly add some overlays or photoshop effects like liquify could be nice.

3 Likes

I mean, I don’t use photoshop because I don’t have it. I use pixlr e.

Can you state all the softwares/websites you used for this GFX?

You certainly did an amazing job for only internet pictures. I have no words what so ever.

1 Like

Oh my Gosh. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Well, no softwares were used. I usually use them for making renders. This time I didn’t use any, because it was only internet pictures. That also includes the render itself. To make it the way I wanted like making the layers the way I wanted to, I used pixlr e.

Oh and thank you so much for saying it’s amazing.

Okay. Did not know that. Thanks.

So you just got the render from internet?

Well if you looked at the top you would of saw. “Including the render”