Japan style Sushi restaurant and City Street

FEEDBACK

Hey, I am currently working on two personal projects of mine and I am hoping to gather some feedback to help me make sure my games are the best they can be.

SAKUROU [Japan Style Sushi]

Images

Game Link: [BETA] SAKUROU V3 | PAID ACCESS - Roblox

Vibe Laundry [City Street]

Images

Game Link: Vibe Laundry [BETA] - Roblox

3 Likes

Overall that is an amazing build but one thing that I do recommend is that you add more texture to the windows. I feel that the windows are more like lights than windows.

1 Like

For the first build I would say change the color of the grass to match the trees or vice versa. One thing thing I noticed right away is that your using low poly trees and then realistic terrain with a detailed building, its two styles mixed into one. The building is empty and I would also recommend making the windows a bit smaller. Overall its a very good build just with some minor changes I think it could improve a lot.

2 Likes

The first one looks pretty good. The trees could use some leaf falling particles and the map could be a little bigger… a pond or something would be nice.

The second lacks some detail (road signs, manholes, textures, more detail to the buildings and especially windows)
Both look great. You could REALLYYY benefit from some fog in the second one and a bit of blur in the first, it’ll really top it all off and add to the aesthetic. Good job.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I am planning on adding more detail to the second one especially around the storefronts (posters and ad’s etc).

1 Like

It’s definitely a start, and I like the use of the current materials and layout regarding it’s still in development you should try finishing it and show use the final product seems like the use of colors and materials really match the building view.

I certainly believe that you could include some props on the entrance such as some lighting features. On the Japanese restaurant, lost sushi builds normally feature a wooden interior scheme are you going for something more interesting and different from known buildings. On a note, the buildings you used between the city are quite the similar perhaps switch the material up.

After all there pleasing props perhaps considering adding some details, and tools just don’t create a bunch of random props that don’t fit the style maybe have a few selection of interior lighting different from the original ones. Add a welcoming interior interior design, to give a more defined structure. Overall it’s bad since it’s still a work in progress creation.

1 Like