(FEEDBACK) Low Poly Lobby

You live on to create things, you may say that but spark some hope!

1 Like

How much experience does the modeler have and how long did it take you guys? Its amazing.

3 Likes

Just about a year, it took us about 2-3 days to get this far.

1 Like

First of all Very VERY good build but the only thing is i would say it needs to be a bit more ‘hilly’ but other than that amazing.

3 Likes

Some more screenshots of the more completed town:
https://gyazo.com/5681bff8aabbf9266431dd2c6e6133fa.jpg
https://gyazo.com/ccb03e2d974ed3751eb1303c4c99b395.jpg

8 Likes

Looks really well made! Good job! I have nothing to say that could possibly improve it. Good luck on your project!

2 Likes

It looks so good I don’t even have any suggestions because its that good. Keep up the good work man! Hope it becomes popular as well.

1 Like

I really like the way this looks, but the it lacks life. In most concept arts, there is a ton going on. There are crates, carts all over the place, barrels, nps can help as well. Just adding some stuff around really helps to bring it to life, as it’s a bit to flat right now imo.

3 Likes

Of course, it’s just the general build.

2 Likes

This looks amazing! I can’t think of any suggestions

1 Like

Found me new home, Very nice and detailed work you have here. Great Job

1 Like

Definitely works! I think this style fits for an RPG game. So keep building and hopefully this gets popular! Can’t wait!
:partying_face:

1 Like

It is looking amazing, style is really great and colors match perfectly. Really great job.

1 Like

This is REALLY good. I usually would have suggestions to make it better, but it’s so good I can’t think of one. Good job!

Looks very nice! I love the low poly along with the detail, the game looks really good and looks really fun! I can tell you put a lot of hard work in this lobby nice work! :+1:t2:

Looks great, i cant seem to think of any criticism to give

This is amazing! I am speechless! Keep up the splendid work!

It looks like you used a few unity asset packs for almost all of those builds? One of my friends of mine noticed immediately :roll_eyes:

If you’re going to use assets that you didn’t create then add a disclaimer please, but based off what you said here I take it that you’re being lied to. Either way I’m not really a fan of people using pre-made models. Especially in the RPG genre where there are so many talented studios working hard to create something original & expending their resources to achieve good results.

I’ll apologize if my comments somehow end up being out of line or wrong since I went deeper than I usually would w this one

8 Likes

Umm these assets are taken from POLYGON Knights - Low Poly 3D Art by Synty | 3D Fantasy | Unity Asset Store so that’s funny that you think this is yours! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the realism you put into game, The low poly style show the type of the game ! maybe a medideval or fantastic game ! You can maybe try to change the water color or the sun rays for more realism