FEEDBACK - My Renders Of Roblox Avatars!

Been working on some renders using different rigs! Amazing time passer while all of this stuff is going on.

Anything cool you guys are working on?

6 Likes

Nice renders! :+1: Only thing:

The lady In the school photo looks to be floating.

1 Like

Yeah blender movement mechanics were acting up :laughing: i must admit i got a bit lazy

1 Like

I don’t think it was blender movement. That render was edited from Free GFX Renders to use in your Artwork
Please don’t lie to people.

I could be wrong.

What? are you saying that i stole it??

No, I’m not, just saying, it was not blender movement.

Just wanted to clarify.

May i ask what you mean by that?

1 Like

You claimed that blender movement mechanics where acting up, I just wanted to say that you didn’t make the render there.

It is 100% fine that you are using it, I just wanted to clarify the image. :grinning:

1 Like

i made the render but the girl belongs to that guy i am gonna be honest i saw it in the roblox toolbox and just used it because it looks nice but i can assure you that i made it just not the girl lol

1 Like

Nothing was stolen. The girl is from the toolbox. We both just put her in renders. I do appreciate people looking out for me, but even if it was from my render I am giving those images out for free use.

If you are looking for feedback, I would say the desk seems too high and maybe too thick, as its blocking the girl out.

1 Like

First off- the rendering itself is amazing. Extremely high quality. If there was an area you could improve on, it would definitely be the placement of the objects / characters. The chair is too far away from the desk, and as someone mentioned, the desks seem too high.

It would also help if you added slight detail to the walls, just to lessen the negative space! Overall, great work. :slight_smile: