Feedback on a Café

Greetings! I’m aware I posted a topic on this cafe already, but since it’s been a while and I’ve added a lot of new changes (e.g the premium lounge), I’d like more feedback. I’ve also included pictures of the staff lounge accessible by the group’s higher ranks.

The kitchen is not finished yet, so please don’t say that I need to finish the kitchen, as I’m already working on that.

Aiming for a modern style look.

Exterior

Interior

Interior Staff Lounge

Interior Premium Lounge

Thoughts appreciated.

Thank you!

25 Likes

I really love the lighting in your Cafe! The walls look sort of bland and plain. Everything else looks amazing, especially the exterior!

3 Likes

lighting has that light morning/evening style, I love it!! but as exterior, the grass doesn’t really fit the lighting in my opinion but that’s just me, everything else looks amazing as @SchwarzWalde said

2 Likes

This looks unbelievable!! The exterior looks amazing and the others things also look good. Did you use low-poly for the graphics because it looks amazing.

2 Likes

You did a great job, but the interior walls could use a little more. Try adding some kind of pattern or painting to them. Also with the exterior, a lot of the trees seem to be at the same height and most of them seem to be the same, why not try lowering the trees up and down to make them have more of a variety.

2 Likes

Great job on the exterior!

Are you sure those chairs belong to you?

The only thing I would recommend

• Use a texture instead of using the original cobblestone. It fits in with the build better.

Premium Lounge

I would recommend

• elaborating to the windows. They are quite plain. I’d mess with the reflectance to enhance better graphics for the lounge.

Overall, great job!

1 Like

Looks really cool!
The nice lightning, well fitting to the café and it’s exterior, creates a comfortable place for the players.
Also, the colors in the café fit together in a good way and aren’t that bright like in other cafés.

Keep up that good work!

2 Likes

Everything looks great, I love it! For the exterior try adding a bit more detail on the concrete floor, probably some benches and a little tree pathway in the middle. For the interior add a big chunk of carpet instead of having little pieces of carpet (near the cashier). Otherwise, this is great! :+1:

2 Likes

The chairs don’t belong to me, however, I tried making as many changes as I could to try and make them original. Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve been getting a lot of recommendations on the grass. What do you recommend to be changed about it?

Overall the Café looks great. Great lighting, great use of the cobblestone that fits in so well. I do see a few places that could possibly use a bit more detail such as the walls, some of the walls have a plain look to them, possibly adding a logo, wall art or hanging pots with plants in them would fit in so well. If you happen to continue updating this build I would suggest using a texture for the cobblestone, but for now, it looks very well done. Keep it up my dude :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

Very nicely built, but I think the spacing between furniture could be decreased.

the grass stands out a lot and doesn’t fit the lighting that much and same textures have been used on the trees and for the grass which makes it look not as good, also… it’s too clean and flat so I would recommend adding bushes or like the grass meshes on top, if it doesn’t look well then just focus on the insides as there’s not much to do other than that and everything else looks truly amazing although I agree with what others said previously, keep up the great work and good luck!! :smile:

1 Like

This build looks very nice and detailed. You are a very talented builder! I can’t think of any improvements, however I would like to ask how much this is if it is for sale.

1 Like

It’s my first build ever, so I’d like to charish it. Sorry! :frowning:

2 Likes

This is really good and it suit’s the theme really well. I recommend adding more to the interior walls like adding a texture. As said by @p8th, you try putting the trees in different levels as well as rotating them so they’re not all duplicates. It gives it a better look, trust me.

Wow looks so cool. Keep it up!

The Staff lounge kind of looks empty, and the outside view from the window looks a little bland, maybe add more foliage? But otherwise, that’s beautiful! I don’t go to many Cafe games, but I’d visit that. :+1:

I love the lighting, the whole building overall is excellent! But on the outside seating area part there is a lot of space, you could maybe add a few more chairs in there.

Looks fabulous, I would love to come down to just chill out and hang with my friends. The atmosphere is so relaxing, you have really done an amazing job with it, especially with the lighting.