[FeedBack] on a little something i made

Hello So i was board on roblox and decided to make a little something! i was wondering if i could have feedback on it! So here’s the link The Endless Road - Roblox

Doesn’t really seem like much to be honest. It seems to be just a portal that teleports you infinitely back to the other side. Other players in the server break the illusion as well.

also it’s not truly endless if you can’t teleport on both sides

2 Likes

I agree. You could add like points for how many times you cross, and have those points be used for a shop where you can buy speed boosts.

3 Likes

i’m not quite sure how to do that so if i could have a little help i’d love that

3 Likes

The Point is when you run to the other end and get teleported back you don’t go anywhere

Greetings. How are you doing?.. I hope you’re doing well. Anyway, for the Point system, add a Data-Storage system by creating one yourself, or using a pre-built one like DataStore2. Then, add “leaderstats” for the user to display a currency, “Points.” Be sure to follow the instructions that DataStore2 provides, as it may get confusing. Here’s the official thread of DS2 : Here | & here’s the official Documentation for it : Here. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a teleport on one side that teleports you to the other side. That’s about it. It doesn’t feel like an endless road, it just feels like a teleport at one end that teleports you to the other end. I’m sorry but there’s nothing much to say.

2 Likes

Somebody is making me a system where when you touch the teleporter you get a point

1 Like

How does that make it fun for players?

1 Like

I was hired by @ThynxRoblox to make a leaderstats system. I was thinking of some ideas, and I came up with this:

• Road will be way longer
  • Go to shop to buy more walkspeed (24-28, 28-32, etc.)
  • WalkSpeed will get more expensive the more you buy it.