Feedback on Admin Panel design

Hi!
I was wondering what people thought on this panel.
(yes i know about the “Joind” text instead of “Joined”, i’m stupid lol)
That’s the only screenshot I have of it right now.
I plan on changing some things, like the background of the main text
Also, ignore the bar at the bottom. I haven’t found the specific icons yet.
Please let me know of any feedback!

1 Like

Unify the text size in each frame you have, and I’d move your credit to somewhere in the corner, maybe add a line or 2 and remove the duplicate icons at the bottom, other than that it looks good.

2 Likes

Alright, here’s my feedback!
(You might want to open the picture in a new tab.)

1 Like

Iconography is too large imo, unless this is intended for mobile use. I’d add an outline to the header text as light text blends into light portions of the background. The “Current Stats” icons and text are unaligned horizontally. I think the “Current Stats” subheader consumes too much vertical space

1 Like

My best to respond to all of it:
I will add more space in the topbar.
I do have plans to hide the credit, if not make it less in the user’s face
The panel is mainly going to exist so people can see what’s been loaded bc of the history, or to load remotely, and cancel remotely.
The icon twice thing is just a minor mistake, as I said I need to find dedicated icons.
I will probably put a tiny bar under the icon that’s open
I made the checkmark highlighted so it doesn’t blend in with the white, I will see how it looks colored white.
And, I will put a UITextSizeConstraint in the boxes.

@MP3Face your feedback:
Yeah, I’m going to downsize the Current stats thing or make it special text with photoshop or something.

2 Likes

I edited it based on feedback, let me know what you think now!

I love it! Tell me when it comes out so I can use it!

1 Like

The text looks a bit too tiny, I would recommend making it a bit more bigger

1 Like

I think the label at the top would look nicer if you removed the background below it (it doesnt fit anyway), made the textsize smaller and made it stick to top center

1 Like

Not bad, but an admin panel for preloadservice?

I have 2 styles.
This:

and this:

That UI is more of an example
I like to stick to style 1, and make it less flat.

1 Like

PreloadService - Customizable way to load assets fast via ContentProvider [v1] - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox
You can get the module as is from here. I wont have this panel ready for a good while.

It looks quite nice. You should really unify all the text sizes though!

1 Like

I made some more for anybody who wants to see more of it.

The “TIP:” text is way too close to the bottom, and, again, stop using TextScaled and unify text size. I’d also reduce and unify the size of text in ALL the buttons that you have in the game. The text lengths being different looks strange, make the top line of each block of text align. Darken the background when you have this explanation UI showing to keep attention on it and not on the background, and get it to extend up a little less so it doesn’t cover the bottom of the PreloadService text.

Note that UIListLayout especially and other instances that start with “UI” do tend to be guilty of eating render time, so try to minimise them whenever you can.

1 Like

Here’s some more for anybody who wants it.

I mighttt shrink the y size of the buttons.

2 Likes